There are typically 3 types of compliance forms required for Residential projects, basis the scope of the project.

  • The CF1R (Certificate of Compliance) is what is required at the time of permit application. This is the certificate that we provide. It certifies that the building design complies with the Title 24 standards.
  • The CF2R (Certificate of Installation) and CF3R (Certificate of HERS Verification) are both typically required after the permit is granted and are to be provided by the builder/contractor and HERS verified respectively.
  • For a list of certified HERS rates, please visit the HERS provider website here.