There are typically 3 types of compliance forms required for Non-Residential projects, based on the scope of the project.

  • The NRCC (Non Residential Certificate of Compliance) is what is required at the time of permit application. This is the certificate that we provide and can help you with. Please place an order via the Order Title 24 button or email us at
  • The NRCI (Non Residential Certificate of Installation) and NRCA (Non Residential Certificate of Acceptance) forms are both typically required after the permit is granted and are to be provided by the builder/contractor and/or an acceptance technician.
  • For a list of certified Acceptance Technicians, please go to the California Advanced Lighting Controls Training Program website.